View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009   #282
jgl35
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1759 jgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Philadelphia selects LeSean McCoy RB Pitt.
It is time to give Westbrook some rest. McCoy is the guy to do this.

Some mocks have the Eagles taking Wells. I see McCoy as a better fit to the offense they run. The Eagles throw to their backs a lot. Wells only has 15 catches in his carrer.

In the draft, I look for the Eagles to trade these picks. One or both in some kind of deal for Anquan Boldin, a move down with one of them for a high 2 and a first next year, or both for a move up for someone they really like that falls.
Also I think they will make a big run at Jorden Gross in FA over drafting a tackle.
jgl35 is offline   Reply With Quote