View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009   #14
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 58841 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yahoo's 2 round mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I completely agree mussop. WR is the strength of this team but I could see us taking Maclin. After reading more about him, I think he would be incredible on our team, well any team. We all know we NEED defensive help and we all want that to be the pick, but Maclin sounds amazing to me. Andre, Walter and Maclin. Maclin could double as our PR and we'd most likely dump Jacoby or maybe Davis.

I actually think Oakland is going to take him with the #7 overall pick, though.
Maclin would be great and if Rey Rey, Orakpo, and Raji are off the board, I don't see why we don't take him.

Kevin Walter gets yards but don't ever mistake him for a playmaker. With Slaton, AJ, and Daniels to worry about, Walter rarely gets attention for the defense.
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote