View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009   #278
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
So Denver gets their 34 DE plus they have managed to move up in both the 2nd (#48 to #33) and 3rd rounds (#79 to #78).

Nice maneuvering OMT.
Thanks bah, this strategery is my favorite part about the nfl draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
With the 20th pick in the 2009 NFL draft...

The San Diego Chargers select...

Knowshon Mereno, RB, Georgia.
I was really interested in this selection. I think Moreno is a great pick especially after being able to move back a little and get back into the 2nd round. It wouldn't surprise me if the Chargers move back on draft day.

If Houston wants to move back, we may actually be better positioned b/c the Chargers will probably want a 2nd rd pick.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote