View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009   #266
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182216 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
WOW.

So that's an actual Texans FAN making that pick?

Wow and wow.

Here's his explanation . I guess I'd be ticked a bit because the purpose is to simulate the real thing and one pick will throw the whole thing out of whack . Besides I wouldn't want the Texans to take Wells .

Quote:
you guys are taking this mock way too serious. its true that the texans have never taking a running back in the first round but that doesn't mean its not a possibility. none of us ever heard of aaron maybin until last year, dj moore is a reach in the first round, brian cushing wouldnt start in our defense and isnt worth a first round pick in imo and there is word he might be on steroids. and yosarian, this whole mock is very unrealistic! we cannot even trade picks. we have more first round picks on our defense that we do on offense. yet, our offense finished #3 and our defense #23. i have always said that our problem on defense had more to do with the scheme than our personel.

everybody claims wells is injury prone but i couldn't find any other injuries besides the toe injury he had and he only missed 3 games due to injury his entire college carreer. he put up better numbers than moreno. this guy is a stud.