View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009   #11
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yahoo's 2 round mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I completely agree mussop. WR is the strength of this team but I could see us taking Maclin. After reading more about him, I think he would be incredible on our team, well any team. We all know we NEED defensive help and we all want that to be the pick, but Maclin sounds amazing to me. Andre, Walter and Maclin. Maclin could double as our PR and we'd most likely dump Jacoby or maybe Davis.

I actually think Oakland is going to take him with the #7 overall pick, though.
Thats where I have Maclin going also. If he should fall though watch out. He is an impact player where as most likely all the impact D players could be gone by 15. Personally I would want a trade down in that situation. Who most likely to be available at 15 is any better than who will be available at 25 or even 30? Dont see many teams wanting to trade up and pay more for equal talent. Like I said before the talent from 15 to 55 is not that far apart.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote