View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009   #7
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yahoo's 2 round mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I dont know guys. I could see us drafting Maclin in the 1st. Dont want it but could see it happening. Remember there were reports that Ted Gin Jr was our guy but the Dolphins beat us to him the year we drafted Okoye. In 2002 Denver drafted Ashley Lelie (a speedy WR similar to Maclin) while they already had Pro bowler Rod Smith and a solid #2 WR in Ed McCaffrey. This is while Kubiack and Smith were there. So dont be so quick to mock the mocks that dont follow YOURE guidlines. What we want as fans isnt necesarilly what Smithiack wants.

That was also the year they drafted Portis in the 2nd round. Get this, their O was ranked #3 that year to.
I completely agree mussop. WR is the strength of this team but I could see us taking Maclin. After reading more about him, I think he would be incredible on our team, well any team. We all know we NEED defensive help and we all want that to be the pick, but Maclin sounds amazing to me. Andre, Walter and Maclin. Maclin could double as our PR and we'd most likely dump Jacoby or maybe Davis.

I actually think Oakland is going to take him with the #7 overall pick, though.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote