View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009   #6
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yahoo's 2 round mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I dont know guys. I could see us drafting Maclin in the 1st. Dont want it but could see it happening. Remember there were reports that Ted Gin Jr was our guy but the Dolphins beat us to him the year we drafted Okoye. In 2002 Denver drafted Ashley Lelie (a speedy WR similar to Maclin) while they already had Pro bowler Rod Smith and a solid #2 WR in Ed McCaffrey. This is while Kubiack and Smith were there. So dont be so quick to mock the mocks that dont follow YOURE guidlines. What we want as fans isnt necesarilly what Smithiack wants.

That was also the year they drafted Portis in the 2nd round. Get this, their O was ranked #3 that year to.
All stories, articles, quotes, and other sorts of things coming down from the guys at Reliant are saying that we are looking over defense for this draft. I'm not buying any draft mocks that have us taking an RB or a WR in the first because that's where the author thinks they should go.