View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009   #15
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118955 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Awtysst's Stupidly Early February Draft Thoughts

Awtist, your use of a FS is a bit high for me. Initially I was looking at Moore in first but he had slopped on some weight and is dropping. He could be a valus at 2nd round but I have re-adjusted my needs. I think a good FS can be had in 4th and use 2nd for a more depesperate area as I stated on previous post.

We agree on Ayers. Kid is tremendous and combine may boost him even more. If we get Raji in first, I would be ok with Ayers in 2nd.