View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009   #20
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81923 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2009 Signing Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Jerrod Johnson will return as the starter. He started 9 games last season.

He's a good player. He will be a redshirt junior so the Aggies still have him for two more years.

I know a lot of Aggies had a hard-on for McGee. He was tough as nails, I'll give him that. But Johnson is a far more impressive athlete and has a better arm. If he improves his accuracy, he will be better this year than McGee ever was.
Johnson is for real. He is light years ahead of McGee in turns of talent and I believe he will be better than Reggie McNeal was years ago. The offense is fine as long as the offensive line can actually start blocking this year. It's the defense that is the problem. Hopefully they can get together and stop somebody next year or it's going to be another long one.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote