View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009   #12
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Awtysst's Stupidly Early February Draft Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
I hear what you are saying. However, I think Mack and Caldwell could start for us from day 1. I see Bussey as a solid depth player.

If we do this I could see our line as follows:

Brown-----Pitts-----Mack------Caldwell-----Winston

With that in mind, we would then have Briesel, Bussey, Myers, White, Studdard as Guard/Center depth and Butler/Saalam as Tackle depth. We would likely put Bussey on the PS and cut one of the other four outright.
draft guru,

V3rm0nt3r is dead on. I would love the Texans to get both Mack/Caldwell but you have to pick your wars to fight, & since the Texans have too many needs, even addressing this by trading down you only get one early pick, maybe, for the OL.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote