View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009   #7
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops draft list by round

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Like all the highlighted ones. Cant see using a pick on a FB. Not this year anyway. I really wanted Hilis last year though. Dont know Lankaster. Will look him up. I cant believe I forgot Kory Sperry. I think he could turn out to be a steal in the late rounds.
3a. Kraig Urbik, OG/OT 6053 323 Wisconsin
elite OL program, well coached & play @ high level. I give Kraig a 2nd rd. grade, he is still there in the 3rd because he's not going to stand out @ the combine (not fast or strong) does have OT arm length (33 1/2) versatile fits ZBS.

5a. Quinn Johnson, FB 6006 251 LSU
better ZBS FB fit than Leach. similar lead blocker (blows up guys) has large hands (10 1/4) to pluck the ball out of the backfield, natural north/south runner. has potential to be dynamic for position.

6a. Ellis Lankster, CB 5091 191 West Virginia
burner with nice size, long speed cover corner, competes for ball & solid in run support. if Texans do not address FS early Ellis might get a look @ FS.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote