View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009   #18
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90044 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2009 Signing Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
...On offense, OL is the key. If we can't get some consistency and get them to play as a unit, this will be another crappy season for the Aggies. But if guys like Matt Allen and Michael Shumard can perform decently and maybe we can get something out of Patrick Lewis and/or Steven Barrera, then I believe 8 or 9 wins is possible. Our WR corps is turning into one of the best in the Big XII and Michael and Gray could also be one of the best RB tandems.
I played high school ball with Matt Allen. He was about 6-3 280 when he graduated high school and I saw him a year ago and he is loads bigger.

I would say he is about 6-4 300. Solid muscle. Very little fat on him.

I expect him to easily be A&M's best lineman next year.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote