View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009   #11
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Awtysst's Stupidly Early February Draft Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3rm0nt3r View Post
you have a lot of interior lineman being taken in this draft... its not that i don't like the picks its just that since Smith has taken over he hasn't taken 2 of any one position in the same draft (Casserly called the 06 one right? with Spencer and Winston?). and now you have 2 guards and another center being drafted in the same one... i don't know its just a bit of a reach for me.
I hear what you are saying. However, I think Mack and Caldwell could start for us from day 1. I see Bussey as a solid depth player.

If we do this I could see our line as follows:

Brown-----Pitts-----Mack------Caldwell-----Winston

With that in mind, we would then have Briesel, Bussey, Myers, White, Studdard as Guard/Center depth and Butler/Saalam as Tackle depth. We would likely put Bussey on the PS and cut one of the other four outright.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote