View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009   #15
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2009 Signing Day

Ole Miss had a great day. Got a 5-star OT- Bobby Massie. Also depending on which site you go to, we got a 5 or 4-star WR (Mississippi's #1 player) WR Pat Patterson. Looking good for Ole Miss, but dang it's hard to make much ground in the SEC when they're all recruiting well.

1. Alabama
2. LSU
9. Georgia
10. Florida
12. South Carolina
15. Arkansas
17. Ole Miss
18. Auburn
22. Mississippi State
23. Tennessee

I think Jevan Snead can have a terrific senior year. I was really hoping the Texans could pick him up on the 2nd day to groom as Schaub's back up- I think he'd be a perfect fit on this team. But now I'm starting to think he goes earlier than I'm willing to take a QB with Schaub here.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote