View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009   #13
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2009 Signing Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Good synopsis. It will all, IMO, depend upon the play of last year's 4 star DT Rod Davis and this year's 4 star LB Jonathan Stewart. I think we will be pretty good at S and CB as I expect a lot out of Trent Hunter as well as I believe that Dustin Harris and/or Steven Terrell could really help us at CB and may start. Also, Coryell Judie, a juco, may compete for the starting position as well and he was a 4 star guy.

Our biggest weakness on defense is at DE right now. Matt Moss didn't really live up to expectations, but he also didn't get very many chances to play. Von Miller may move to DE and he would give us some great speed coming off the edge.

On offense, OL is the key. If we can't get some consistency and get them to play as a unit, this will be another crappy season for the Aggies. But if guys like Matt Allen and Michael Shumard can perform decently and maybe we can get something out of Patrick Lewis and/or Steven Barrera, then I believe 8 or 9 wins is possible. Our WR corps is turning into one of the best in the Big XII and Michael and Gray could also be one of the best RB tandems.
I don't follow A&M much but I'm curious who the QB will be this coming season. Any ideas? Any good?