View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009   #9
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Awtysst's Stupidly Early February Draft Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I love the pick of Alex Mack. Plus add another 3rd rounder thats a steal. We just locked up the C position for next 10 years. People underestimate the C position. With the succes we have had in the later rounds it just makes that extra pick even more valuable.

2nd Victor Harris, CB, Virginia Tech Would be my choice. He is a playmaker. Something this D needs.

3rd Robert Ayers, Tennessee-DE -Tennessee I like it.

3rd eh not after Mack. Has to be better value here.

4th eh He lost my interest early in the year.

5th 5. Gartrell Johnson III, Colorado State-RB Love this pick.

6th Havent seen him play

7th value pick

Overall could be a haul.
I think about Harris pretty hard. I thought though if Moore could drop about 10 lbs he would be in position to have a potentially great year, as he did his Jr year. Instead of Caldwell, who were you thinking in the third?

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote