View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009   #245
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72046 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Sorry guys I didn't know we were starting this thing so early. Mauluga most likely would have been my choice anyway, but i might've taken Beanie Wells in a trade down scenario or maybe at the #8 spot so the Jags could have a replacement for Fred Taylor.
Not a problem. FYI I swapped the Raiders and Jags picks since steroid PM'ed me and let me know he would have taken Rey with the #7 pick. So the Jags get help on the o-line with Jason Smith since Barnes their current LT gave up 7.5 sacks this season. They can move Barnes to RT or shift him inside.

Last edited by Blake; 02-05-2009 at 07:24 AM.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote