View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009   #6
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Awtysst's Stupidly Early February Draft Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
For the most part this is a nice effort.

I have Moore as the 3rd or 4th best S, and would not touch him at all, I do not buy into the injury is causing his problems. I see a WILL LBs being asked to to play as a DB right now. I don't need an Adibi clone.

Why not, because he has no arm strength, the kid can not make the throws that WCOs QBs have to make. Sorry, I wanted this kid to be a success at the next level, but I currently do not see it.
I think it's a possibility that Moore might slide into the third and based on the treatment the S spot has gotten by the front office I am not so sure we are looking for a center field FS. Still thinking we're going to be looking more for the next Steve Atwater as opposed to next Ed Reed. Probably needs to shed 10lbs get back to the size he played as a junior.

Dunno Paine I wouldn't mind another Adibi Clone but that's just me.

Re: Chase Daniel - Problem isn't his arm and it can't be worse then Chad Pennington or Matt Schaub. Thing that is going to hurt him like Troy Smith is his height.

Awt-

Agree on center being a spot we could use the upgrade at and while I love Mack as a prospect I think there's better value for out team on defense especially if you have us picking up Caldwell in the third. I think having both Myers and Brisiel hurt us out there inside the twenty but if we can replace one of them I think we're better on the line.

Can't find anything on Auston English but would be strange for him to declare after looking like not suiting up for a lot of the year. If he's healthy great motor rush type of player who I'd like to have but not in the third round at this point.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote