View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009   #3
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Awtysst's Stupidly Early February Draft Thoughts

Rep for the work Awtysst. It will be interesting to see what players are available when (like Ayers is moving up the boards consistently) but overall good job. Mack in the 1st? Not going to bang it hard because I agree with you on Center. i do think this OL will get better the more they play together... but Myers would be an excellent excellent back up center and backup guard for us.

Punter... we ain't gonna need this undrafted free agent because we're going to get Shane Lechler, best punter in the league and former Aggie!

edit- i gotta spread rep around
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote