View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009   #2
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Awtysst's Stupidly Early February Draft Thoughts

For the most part this is a nice effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
2. William Moore-SS Missouri
I have Moore as the 3rd or 4th best S, and would not touch him at all, I do not buy into the injury is causing his problems. I see a WILL LBs being asked to to play as a DB right now. I don't need an Adibi clone.

Quote:
Chase Daniel, Missouri-QB: Why not? If anyone can see if he has NFL talent its Kubes.
Why not, because he has no arm strength, the kid can not make the throws that WCOs QBs have to make. Sorry, I wanted this kid to be a success at the next level, but I currently do not see it.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote