View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009   #219
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Da na nuh.... da na nuh.. ESPN Breaking news... This is Mel Kiper, Jr. and we have just learned that the Detroit Lions have traded up into Denver's #12 selection spot. What picks are involved is unknown but I'll be first to find out becuase I think I know everything and will let you know if these teams are as smart as me and my big ass head.

---------------

Okay folks we have learned that the Detroit Lions will be giving up their #20 overall pick (originally Dallas' 1st rd pick given to Detroit during the Roy Williams trade). Along with this, it is reported the Lions will also be giving up their 2nd round pick (#33 overall pick or the 1st pick in the 2nd round).

Denver in return, will be giving up their 1st round pick #12, as well as their 3rd and 4th round selections.

Trade analysis:

Denver
1st (12): 1,200 points
3rd (12th?): 210 points
4th (12th?): 78 points
1,488 total points

Detroit
1st (20): 850 points
2nd (33): 580 points
1,430 points

Mel Kiper, Jr. back here folks and it looks like these two GMs are awesome. Get these guys some models or actresses or shoot, I have some lovely flowing beautiful hair! This is a great trade for both teams. Denver misses out on their two top guys in BJ Raji and Rey Maualuga. Detroit, after taking Aaron Curry #1 overall can trade up for another real playmaker. Detroit now has THREE 3rd picks. This sets up well for a team in need of rebuilding.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote