View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009   #211
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

This has gone by quick today. The Denver Broncos are now entertaining trade offers. I've got to head home soon so can't make the selection until tonight at the earliest to give y'all an E.T.S. (estimated time of selection)

Again, if anybody wants to trade up for any player please PM me quickly or I will make a selection or take someone else's offer.

Notable Players left:
Mark Sanchez (not Stafford!)- possible teams DETROIT!!!!! Vikings, Bears, Bucs... anybody?
Everrette Brown- you guys all need pass rushers.
Knowshon Moreno- best RB in the draft?
Vontae Davis- incredible athlete!

PM now or miss out on your favorite player.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard

Last edited by Ole Miss Texan; 02-04-2009 at 06:35 PM.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote