View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009   #198
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
I assume he will be the anchor of your new Dom Capers 3-4 defense?

Maybe you can snag an OLB like Clint Sintim in the 2nd?

Mussop and the #10 49ers are on the clock.
I figured the gap between Raji and the next NG was greater than Brown and as you said ... Sintin . I might had looked at OT if one fell or Jenkins .

I also considered the Patriots , Steelers , and Ravens , all took NGs in the 1st round for their 3-4 . I think Raji is like Wolfork .

As for the ... we're on a roll comment ... it meant we made two picks in one day .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote