View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009   #10
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 150044 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Something to think about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
I agree some, but if we're gonna have a small dline, and 3 small line backers, no one will ever throw a pass anyway. We need a 2 down Sam Backer, an actual FS, and pass rush. Maybe a guy like Maybin or English could play Sam 2 downs and then move down to pass rush? Would be ok with that.
I don't know. There are many LB's that have the quicks along with some size. Heck, if Adibi adds another 10 lbs of muscle he'd be awesome as our Will (given he's able to stay on the field). I wouldn't have a problem with our Sam being in the 240-250 range as long as they've got some game speed. They're out there, I just hope we can find one of them.