View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009   #9
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Something to think about

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Yes, but we need speed more than anything. I haven't seen a whole lot of Cushing or Lauranitis on film so I'll let one of y'all fill me in on who's the quicker of the two. I'm talking game speed not 40 yarders in shorts.

IMO, Diles was playing the run decently, but he's just not fast enough in coverage or sideline to sideline.
I agree some, but if we're gonna have a small dline, and 3 small line backers, no one will ever throw a pass anyway. We need a 2 down Sam Backer, an actual FS, and pass rush. Maybe a guy like Maybin or English could play Sam 2 downs and then move down to pass rush? Would be ok with that.