View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009   #8
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Something to think about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
I agree. Cushing has alot of rumors floating around about him. I've seen the pictures, and it worries me. I also agree with getting a big Sam backer. We need size somewhere in our front seven.
Yes, but we need speed more than anything. I haven't seen a whole lot of Cushing or Lauranitis on film so I'll let one of y'all fill me in on who's the quicker of the two. I'm talking game speed not 40 yarders in shorts.

IMO, Diles was playing the run decently, but he's just not fast enough in coverage or sideline to sideline.