View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009   #30
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 21318 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Mini Mock / Wish List

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
Boy I hope we draft 2 RBs, cause what if you only have 2 RBs that are true threats and one gets hurt. We need to stop going after the Greens and Browns, and get fresh legs, lots of fresh legs.

And I was like you about McGee until the Shrine Bowl, he was the best looking QB there, and the QBs in Houston looked better then the guys in Mobile. He is what I look for in a late round QB. Plus he has a year of learning the terminology already under his belt.
I expect us to pull somebody off of the Free Agent pile, along with draft 1 RB.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote