View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009   #17
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Espn's latest attempt

Not real sure how i feel about Cushing. But I do like Sanchez falling into our laps at 15 ripe for a trade down. Personally I'm not sold on the kid but if other teams want to jump a few spots to see if he is pro caliber I'm not opposed to that at all.

Wouldn't mind Moore in the second,esepcially if he lost some weight and played like he did his junior year. I would rather gamble on Micheal Johnson or see about trading up in the second a few spots to secure Delmas.

Would be pissed at Titans getting Duke Robinson in the second.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote