View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009   #29
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Mini Mock / Wish List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
Just my thougts:

- Smith is to short to be a 1st round CB

- Rather have Delmas in the 2nd, over Chung. Delmas will not make it to the 3rd round

- Doubt we draft 2 RBs

- And please no McGee, unless as a UDFA.
Boy I hope we draft 2 RBs, cause what if you only have 2 RBs that are true threats and one gets hurt. We need to stop going after the Greens and Browns, and get fresh legs, lots of fresh legs.

And I was like you about McGee until the Shrine Bowl, he was the best looking QB there, and the QBs in Houston looked better then the guys in Mobile. He is what I look for in a late round QB. Plus he has a year of learning the terminology already under his belt.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote