View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009   #27
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Mini Mock / Wish List

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
yeah, his first pick is over valued, 2nd & 3rd picks on the money then teeters into the sublime, Delmas in 3rd, King in 4th Sidbury in 5th & Maiava in 7th? that is a "wish list" yet does not addess DE or OL.
I was using a list from the huddlereport.com, sorry it's a subscription list. I admit there list is usually slow at catching guys on the move, guys like Delmas.

I will go back and give you guys where the players are rated by the huddlereport.

26 Alphonso Smith CB Wake Forest
49 Patrick Chung SS Oregon
73 Rashad Jennings RB Liberty
69 Louis Delmas FS Western Michigan
115 Mitch King DT/DE Iowa
161 Devin Moore RB Wyoming
164 Lawrence Sidbury DE Richmond
215 Stephen McGee QB Texas A&M
225 Kaluka Maiava LB USC

The ranking is not considered to be a draft position by the web site.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote