View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009   #16
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Espn's latest attempt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
I think Buffalo might even ask for more if Orakpo was available at 11. Orakpo at 11 might just be the dream scenario for the Bills.

I'd also stand pat. For trading down, I have more hope of one of the Qbs sliding to 15 then I do Orakpo.
If one of the QBs is available (Sanchez?) that could be great... maybe if Oher slips like some of these "experts" are convinced? Right behind us we're looking at the Jets, Bears, Vikings, Buccaneers, even the Lions if they go LT first. That's a lot of teams that could be interested in a possible franchise QB and they may be willing to move up to ensure they get him. I'd love to move down 3 spots and pick up an extra 3rd round pick.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote