View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009   #9
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Espn's latest attempt

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Smith going that high would be the first shocker of the draft.

What Seattle is desperate for is a left guard. They haven't been worth a shit since they chose the running back and let the all pro LG guy walk....And there is Oher just sitting there. Start at Left guard....eventually moves into OLT. There's stupid and then there's stupid.

So Maybin is good enough for Buffalo's 3-4 but not ours ?
I don't think Maybin makes it past San Fransico.

So Orakpo makes to the eleven and we don't go get the guy ? Wow.
Who ever they get with the fifteen better be a stud if this happens.
I don't think there is anybody in this draft class worth trading up for. In fact I hope Orakpo is there at 15, and Houston can trade down with somebody who is sold on the guy.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote