View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009   #7
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Espn's latest attempt

That's what I'm looking for. 3-4 guy who can stand up the first two downs and then drop or go on third and long. And my answer to McClain is simply this, If the guy is a defensive player all of his football life, played lineback at the college level and run with the speedy TEs at that level, why couldn't he do the same thing at this level ? I think Clint Sintim is to stiff to do it. But Maybin and Sidbury....that's anther story. At the very least you get a guy who can back up the spore spot at OLB. And if Maybin runs in the 4.65 range is up tp 243 by the combine, guess what John ?....that would make him fast enough to run with at least the tightends. Be shear blind haug luck to find an elite first step guy after the 37, Now a Weaver clone....you can get that anywhere in the draft.