View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009   #23
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Mini Mock / Wish List

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
Time to update my wish list, this was post bowl games pre-senior bowl.

Time for my post Senior Bowl pre-combine mini-mock

No one excites me at 15, so I am still looking to trade down.

1st Alphonso Smith CB Wake Forest
2nd Patrick Chung SS Oregon
3rd Rashad Jennings RB Liberty
3rd Louis Delmas FS Western Michigan
4th Mitch King DT/DE Iowa
5th Devin Moore RB Wyoming
5th Lawrence Sidbury DE Richmond
6th Stephen McGee QB Texas A&M
7th Kaluka Maiava LB USC

I missed out on my favorite player, Donald Brown, and might consider trading a future pick to jump back into the late 1st early 2nd rounds. Had I done that Jennings or Moore then get passed, and I look LB is possible. Also missed on one of the OC in the 3rd.

Both of these safeties would make the Texans all time best list pretty early in their careers. Smith is small but a play maker, and willing tackler against the run.
Don't see how Delmas makes it all the way to the third when nearly everyone has him rated as a top three safety...
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote