View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009   #36
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 107142 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud Adams Appreciation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunny View Post
How can I be "anonymous" when you 'think' you know where I am?

Plus if you ever visited a Titans forum you'd know who I am.

But what I think is brilliant is that you base intellect level on the number of posts one person has. A marvellous example of thinking there, I'll 'troll' some more and maybe you'll start believing everything I say...I mean I'll have more posts by then.

As for huge fail, your 'franchise' is one huge fail. You can't even build a stadium to withstand a bit of wind, let alone win anything of significance...or win enough to get above .500

if that is the best smack Tennessee has to offer, I guess we better be like the NFL and with parity , we better start posting in one syllable words
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote