View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009   #189
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 146812 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
This line of thinking is exactly what I am talking about. If a RB is BPA why not draft him??? Just because Slaton is good doesnt mean that the RB position cant be upgraded. Remember this is a running offense.
But remember that it's pretty rare for this group of guys to draft RB's in the first couple of rounds anyway. They were willing to wait until the 3rd and take a "3rd down back" when all they had was Ahman Green.

If an RB is the BPA available, I wouldn't be too upset if they took them. I'd just be very surprised because I don't think they put the same value on that position that a lot of people do. I think they think they can get another great RB later.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote