View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009   #188
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Moreno is listed at 207 lbs. I think I remember something that Kubiak said about looking at guys in the 215-230 range. I don't think 7 lbs. will matter, I think we really just need a guy who can run straight into the trenches and not be on the ground at first contact.
LeSean McCoy is the best RB in this draft IMO. He also could be the BPA when we pick. If we couldnt trade down I would be happy with him. He brings eveything to the table that Slaton does only he hits the hole faster. He and Slaton would be a dynamic duo.

Why draft a lesser player that has less chance to pan out just because he plays defense? I would rather make a strenght stronger.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote