View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009   #10
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 23727 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Titans owner bud adamsí wife dies

TITANS OWNER BUD ADAMS’ WIFE DIES
Posted by Aaron Wilson on February 2, 2009, 5:08 p.m.
Tennessee Titans owner Bud Adams’ wife, Nancy Adams, died Sunday night in Houston at age 84, the Associated Press reports.

The Titans didn’t list a cause of death in their announcement.

“I am deeply saddened to report that following a brief illness, I have lost my beloved wife of 62 years, Nancy,” Bud Adams said in a statement. “She was the love of my life and we shared so many great memories together. I will miss her greatly, but know how lucky we were to have each other’s company for so long.”

An owner and vice chairman of the Titans’ board, Nancy Adams and her husband launched the Titans Foundation in 1999 with a $500,000 contribution and the couple recently donated $500,000 to Baptist Hospital in Nashville.

Funeral arrangements were still being finalized Monday.

We send out our deepest condolences to the Adams family and the Titans organization.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/