View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009   #162
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Well then he is a very rare humane being indeed.

My first off I dunno.....Slaton bums his ankle. Moreno comes in and lightes it up for a while....then gets the fumbles... They put Slaton back in.....he lights it up for a while....then bums the ankle again... now you've got two guys doing well and filp of a coin who's to start and get the majority of the touches....in this system....one guy is going to get the touches.....and everyone has an opion....including all of the players locker room.....that my freind is the disaster. They choose Moreno....Slaton moves into the third down back role....his money, which you say he doesn't care about, just went floating down the river...Now you've got a divided locker room. You're screwed....kiss off '09.
Got it now ?

All oars in the water going in the same direction. Doesn't work any other way.

Is Steve Slaton the man in Houston or not ? Drafting a runningback high says to me no he is not...and guess what ? Steve Slaton will get the message also...he's only humane. No back befor the third round please.
Sorry but I really think you are reaching here. In the last few years Tennesse, Dallas, Carolina and Pittsburg have all drafted a RB in the first round while having a very good RB already in place. Havent heard of any problems from their locker rooms.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote