View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009   #160
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Agree with both points. A players psychie is part of it. And everything they said in December is Steve Slaton is the man. So now you're going to take a guy, a rookie, and pay him first round money while Steve Slaton is toating the load for the Texans with his third round contract. I don't know about that one my friends. Don't ******* up the looker room. Not on purpose any way.
I dont undestand this line of thinking. First off I doubt Slaton gives a flying duck what the Texans do with their first pick. Slaton stays healthy this year and continues to play well he will get his money. Secondly the RB position is very important to our offense. Why not have at our disposal another serious offensive threat for depth at a position that takes such a pounding and is so important in keeping our offense going. If Slaton gets banged up and we dont have a good replacement for him teams will unload on Schaub and this team will fall apart.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote