View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009   #6
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Something to think about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I'll pass on Laurinitis, I'd much rather have Brian Cushing at OLB. Cushing can play the SAM and would be a big upgrade from Diles. If what I've heard about Diles broken leg, there's a good chance he won't be back to training camp and I can see Cushing as a strong possibility in the 1st round. Diles never should have been a starter to begin with.
While I agree with this, you have to admit, Laurinitis is the cleaner player. No smoke blowing about Laurinitis.

If that's true about Diles....and they find one of these tweeners with a pass rush who can stand up....wouldn't that be a perfect fit for us ? Like a Sidbury... or an English ? If Maybin is on the board that would be my pick for the Sam to replace Diles. 250 pouund guy who can scrape and fill when they send the DTs slanting. And he's going to beat 98% of the tackles he faces when he runs the arch on his pass rush. He'll give them fits everytime they send the guy.