Thread: 2009 mocks
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009   #44
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2009 mocks

Quote:
=Honoring Earl 34;1109974
http://walterfootball.com/draft2009.php
I'm begining to think the guy Walter hates our guts.

Quote:
18. Chicago Bears: Larry English, DE, Northern Illinois
Larry English is made for the 3-4, but I think he could definitely work well in a Tampa-2 4-3 scheme. English's stock is on fire after an impressive showing at the Senior Bowl.
So at the eighteen....English works for the Bears but not the Texans at the 15 ?

And then he comes back in the second and lays the under achieving SS on us... and by his own mock....there are two high end corners left on the board and a guy who projects to a sam backer with a pass rush. I don't get it.