Thread: 2009 mocks
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009   #43
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2009 mocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
I am not sure that your boy Delmas makes it into round 2. I currently have him at the top of the Safety class. If he slid though he would be a HUGE steal. I am also not a huge Tyson Jackson fan. I don't think he did that much last year and does not come across to me as a worthy first rounder.

I don't want to hijack the thread, but I did want to plug the fact that my latest Texans mock will be posted this week. I can't wait to hear your thoughts. Just as a teaser, I have a potential surprise pick for the Texans in round 1....
Texans mock? I'm not as big with just doing one team mocks as I am with 32 team mocks, but I look forward to seeing who you got the Texans picking.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote