View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009   #153
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72917 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Good selection. I was torn between him and Smith, I think the bengals are as much a lock to take an OT this year as you can get, and the board should set up nicely for them.

I see Jason Smith as having a more immediate impact from a pass rush protection standpoint, but I think Oher has such a high ceiling. I really like the LT's this year.
I agree. I think this years class of elite OT's are really great, and its hard to make a bad selection with such good prospects.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote