View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009   #149
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
While I agree with that, if Moreno is on the board I would take him simply because he is BPA, if he was BPA at the time. The way my board is set up he would be BPA unless someone fell big time.

Moreno fits what we do on offense exactly.
I don't think there's a chance in heck we take a RB in the 1st. We passed on Mendenhall last draft and I would expect the same this draft if a similar situation were to occur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Yeah, if you look at that site's draft needs, it shows us as having our primary needs as DE. Then our secondary needs are RB(f), OG, OLB, and FS. Because of that, the highest rated player that fell to us was an RB(f), so their program had us take it.

However, I disagree with their ratings. I think that DE, FS, and possibly OLB, should be set as our primary need with RB(f) and OG as secondary.

I think it's interesting that they show us as having no pressing needs.
Agreed. Personally, I'd put OLB as a higher priority than the S positions in the 1st. If a DE or an outstanding DT is not there at 15 I'd look at OLB then the S positions.