View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009   #148
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 199795 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I think Diehard's point was that RB really shouldn't be considered in the first round or two for the Texans. There are other positions that should be considered before even thinking RB.

Yeah, if you look at that site's draft needs, it shows us as having our primary needs as DE. Then our secondary needs are RB(f), OG, OLB, and FS. Because of that, the highest rated player that fell to us was an RB(f), so their program had us take it.

However, I disagree with their ratings. I think that DE, FS, and possibly OLB, should be set as our primary need with RB(f) and OG as secondary.

I think it's interesting that they show us as having no pressing needs.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote