View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009   #147
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I think Diehard's point was that RB really shouldn't be considered in the first round or two for the Texans. There are other positions that should be considered before even thinking RB.
While I agree with that, if Moreno is on the board I would take him simply because he is BPA, if he was BPA at the time. The way my board is set up he would be BPA unless someone fell big time.

Moreno fits what we do on offense exactly.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote