View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009   #137
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113798 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Don't understand the pick considering they wanted Jake Long last year. Pace won't be there much longer and Barron, while not a bust, hasn't lived up to his pick. Considering with their second pick of Donnie Avery last year this pick almost seems like a waste. Great WR trio too bad Bulger probably won't be upright to throw it to any of them.
Agreed. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a draft where people just draft who they like instead of what a team really needs. I could see why the Rams would take Crabree, but with a new coach I see no way they don't go with Curry or an O-Lineman.

Hopefully everybody will really participate and really try to make this realistic and fun because that's why most of us are doing this.

For example, I'm drafting for the Cardinals so I am researching the team and it's needs so that I can make a realistic mock for them instead of just drafting my favorite players.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote