View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009   #128
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I really like this pick a lot. I love the thought of having Monroe and Albert next to each other. I started on a mock and have the Chiefs taking Monroe as well.
They would definitely be familiar with each other after playing together for a few years at Virginia. I thought they drafted Albert to ultimately move to LT anyway but maybe they think he would be a better RT and then draft Monroe as their LT prospect. Having bookends at OT for the next decade may sound really appealing to the Chiefs right about now. They need to get back to quality Chiefs football and that means running the football behind a quality and dominant offensive line.

The funny thing is that in the AFC West, its so damn pathetic, that just about any team in the NFL could conceivably come in and vie for that division title. Hopefully the circle of life will his the AFC South one day so were not so damn competitive and brutal. Maybe once Peyton retires, we can make some sense of it all.