View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009   #2
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253530 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Something to think about

I think part of the problem is that Laurinitis is considered an inside linebacker. He's probably going to go a little later in the first.

We could take him. It's definitely a possibility but... can he play SAM? Is he good enough to allow Demeco to go to SAM? With Rey, both of those questions could be answered with a yes. With Laurinitis... I don't know. If we could, then I think you'd hear more talk about him.

If he has a good Combine, then you can bet on him entering the conversation.

*** I am not one of the draftniks on the board so my opinion should be taken with a grain of salt because I could very well be wrong.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote